This wednesday December 11 was held in the big hall of the primary the first term general assembly. This assembly was special because it included the delegate of each class. However, parent delagates were not so that present. An account of three delegates of which one left was registered. Nevertheless, the analyses of results went on fluidly, with the intervetion of all each class teacher.
At the end of this meeting, the following points came out:
- Difficulties in copying notes for some children of class one and two.
- The general work is not too bad. However, some children maintained already their places. Others have problems in English, case of CMII
- In class six, there are some problems in mathematics.
- In class three there are difficulties in pronounciation for some people.
- Some children are not doing their home works while others do not have books.